Monday, May 31, 2010

Selena Gomez: I Don’t Want to be Known for Who I Date

Selena Gomez has a little fun during her photo shoot for London’s Daily Mail news.
The 17-year-old actress dishes on her love for her parents, being linked to almost every teen actor right now and Judy Garland. Check it:
On Mandy and Brian being real parents: “I consult them about everything I do, especially because my mom is my manager. She’s someone who loves me and wants the best for me. So even though I’m living this life and have been given such wonderful opportunities, I still have my parents with me to tell me ‘no.’”



On her love for Judy Garland: “Judy was the whole reason I became a performer. I started to collect her records and the biographies written about her, and I so wish I had met her.”



On dating in Hollywood: “My ideal would be to not be known for who I’m dating, because eventually that’s all you will be known for. It’s hard, because people are curious about who’s in my life, but I want to be known for my work. And I never want to view myself as any different or any better than anyone else. If I wanna go eat at a little restaurant that isn’t fancy, I’ll do it. If I wanna go without make-up and not care what I look like, I will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment