Thursday, June 3, 2010

Actress Selena Gomez wishes she could "lash out" without worrying about how her fans would react.

Selena Gomez wants to be able to "lash out" without upsetting her fans.




The 17-year-old actress admits she would love to be able to get angry and reveal her true feelings about situations that annoy her, but is afraid of saying something which will cause her young admirers to be disappointed in her.



She said: "I always ask myself, 'Ok, what would my fans think of me if I made this decision to lash out or say something rude?' I would never, ever want them to be disappointed in me, because they are the reason I'm here. So I'm honestly just thankful that they've made me think about my decisions more. Because I'm a kid, I'm a teenager, so if something makes me mad, I wanna be like, 'That p***ed me off', or 'I don't like that.' "



Although she has worked with a number of Hollywood's biggest stars since she rose to fame, Selena is still not used to people being interested I her love life.



She said to You magazine: "My ideal would be not to be known for who I'm dating, because eventually that's all you will be known for. It's hard, because people are curious about who's in my life, but I want to be known for my work. And I never want to view myself as any different or any better than anyone else. If I wanna go eat at a little restaurant that isn't fancy, I'll do it. If I wanna go out without make-up and not care what I look like, I will."

No comments:

Post a Comment